What kind of fabric is polyamide fiber? Recently, as the weather is getting cold, clothes made of polyamide fibre have frequently appeared in our life. Most of people are fond of wearing this kind of clothes because this kind of fabric is relatively good at keeping warm. Therefore a lot of people will question how is the polyamide fiber? In fact, polyamide fiber boasts relatively excellent wear-resistant performance. Next, we will introduce the advantages of polyamide fiber.
Polyamide fiber, commonly known as nylon, is the general name of a thermoplastic resin containing repeated amide group -[NHCO]- on the molecular main chain, including aliphatic PA, aliphatic-aromatic PA. Among them, aliphatic PA has many varieties with a large yield and wide application, and its name is determined by the specific number of carbon atoms in the synthetic monomer. It can be made into long or short fiber. Chinlon is the trade name of polyamide fiber, also known as nylon, and the basic composition of the substance is the aliphatic polyamides linked with the amide bond -[NHCO]-.
1. The wear resistance function of polyamide fabric ranks first among all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products. Therefore, its durability is excellent.
2. In terms of hygroscopicity, polyamide fabric is among the best of so many make-up fiber fabrics, so that the clothing made of polyamide is more comfortable than polyester clothing.
3. Polyamide fabric belongs to the light fabric, which is only listed after the polypropylene and acrylic fabric in the so many make-up fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for the manufacture of mountaineering clothing, winter clothing, etc.
The most outstanding advantage of polyamide fiber is that its wear resistance is higher than all other fibers, which is generally 10 times higher than cotton and 20 times higher than wool. If you want to improve the wear resistance of clothes, you can choose to add a little polyamide fiber into the blended fabric, which can greatly improve its wear resistance performance.
1. Durability of nylon 6 yarn due to its excellent wear resistance performance.
2. High hygroscopicity of nylon 6 yarn brings comfort.
3. The nylon 6 yarn is light in quantity and has good resilience, which highlights the wearer's excellent body shape and flexibility.
4. The nylon 6 yarn has good coloring performance. It can be colored with acid and dispersive dyes or pigments with bright and rich colors.
5. The nylon 6 yarn is resistant to strong alkali and other chemical corrosion, which is anti-fouling and easy to be taken care of, and is not susceptible to mildew.